Lables

Saturday 4 December 2010

Mood Board Analysis For Own Music Magazine


My music magazine is going to be based around the rock genre but focusing more heavily on heavy metal and Post Hardcore. To help me construct my magazine i have made a mood board with all the things that are associated with the rock genre such as; musical instruments, game consoles, take away food, metal bands and music festivals. I will not be using these photographs for my music magazine but will help me construct my final product. My target audience will be similar to those who read Kerrang! so my target age group will be ages 16 to 24. The majority of my target audience will still be in education so it is unlikely that they will be in well paid jobs to afford such expensive luxurys so they will be defendant on their parents to buy them products advertised in my magazine. My target audience will fit in the social class C-D due to them still being in education, they will also fit in the Psychographic profile of Aspirers and Individuals who want to have their own unique style and want to have a luxury lifestyle. My magazine will appeal to these groups as they will already be interested in the certain activities associated with the rock genre and will want an insight into the bands life so they will therefor want to read the interviews included.

1 comment:

  1. Victoria, could you also give a breakdown on your audience in terms of demographics / physiographics and lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete