Lables

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Initial Ideas For Music Magazine.

For my own music magazine I was thinking of basing it around the rock genre as well as heavy metal and post hardcore music. In some ways my magazine will be very similar to Kerrang! in terms of target audience and audience profile. My target Audience will be people aged between 16- 24, this will be the most appropriate age group as it will be easier to appeal my magazine to youth groups by showing the different rock groups that would appeal to my readers. The social class for my target audience will be D-C as the majority of my readers will still be in education so will therefore not have high qualifications that enables them to have a high paying job. I will also aim my magazine's Psychographic profile at Aspirers and Individuals as these people will be interested in reading about the bands personal life and will also be interested in different fashion styles of each band and aspire to be like those mentioned in the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment