Lables

Friday 11 February 2011

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?


Flickr:
I have used flick a lot during the coursework to help evaluate my magazine covers. I haven’t previously used this programme before but found it very easy to use. When I have to write about my own piece of work I normally write too much and ramble on so flickr helped make it easier to keep to the point, being able to add notes also made my evaluations seem more organised it also made it easier to read as everything was in its own section instead of being in a single body of text.


Blogger:
I have used blogger to upload my coursework onto the internet I also found this easy to use and it helped keep all my work organised. I was also able to put labels on certain pieces of work so certain sections were all in one place which made it easier to find and locate certain pieces of work. I was also able to upload my photos from flickr so you only had to click on the image to be directed to my annotations.


Photoshop:
I edited all of my photographs for my magazine on photoshop, i increased the levels to make the image appear more darker to fit in with the theme of my magazine. I have also used many different tools when creating my magazine such as the brush tool as this gave me the chance to be use different brushes to create different effects. I also used many layers for each font and image and this made it easier to change the layout of my magazine. I am really pleased with my feature article as i was able to use a variety of brushes to create a grunge feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment